Best Equipment from World Renowned Brands
Canare (Japan) high-quality, shielded, balanced cables equipped with Neutrik connectors for all your cabling and connection needs.
NEUTRIK is the world leading brand producing the best connectors used in high grade recording studios, auditoriums and live concert applications
From connectors to cables and speakers, all our equipments are high-end products, ensuring pristine quality sound reproduction throughout the whole system chain.
For more info, visit:
Best Model with High End Specifications
YAMAHA is a world-wide leading brand which produces prime quality music instruments and pro-audio equipment. It is a trusted brand that delivers reliable and unprecedented quality when it comes to audio, acoustics and sound production and projection.
YAMAHA Best Powered Loudspeakers
Yamaha MSR-400 Powered Speaker
- Total of 400 watts Maximum Output Power
- 12-inch cone type woofer, 1.75inch high-frequency horn driver
- High quality monitor speakers
- Balanced inputs connectors for noise-free sound reproduction
- Input levels from -36 dB to +4 dB
- Engine technology provides maximum output with minimum power consumption
YAMAHA High End 16-channel Mixer
Yamaha MG166CX 16-Channel Audio Mixer
- Yamaha’s high-end mixer
- 16 channels for large nos. of instrument, microphone, CD player inputs
- Balanced input and outputs for noise-free sound reproduction
- Built in compressor & preamps
- Build in 24bit effect processor
YAMAHA High End Powered Subwoofer
Yamaha DXS15 subwoofer:
- Custom-designed transducer delivers an impressive output.
- High-efficiency Class-D amplifier produces a smooth output.
- 15-inch driver and 2.5-inch voice coil produce minimal distortion and clear, prominent response from 45Hz to 160Hz.
- Built using resilient wooden enclosure with LINE-X coating.
- 132dB maximum sound pressure level delivers a powerful sonic blast.
- D-XSUB Bass Processing gives you an ideally balanced low-frequency response.
|Speaker type||15″ powered subwoofer, Band-pass type|
|Frequency range (-10dB)||45Hz – 160Hz|
|Components||LF||Diameter:15″ cone, Voice Coil:2.5″|
|Output power||Dynamic:950W / Continuous: 600W|
|Maximum output level (1m; on axis)||132dB SPL|
|Power requirements||100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
TOP OF THE LINE Microphone
Shure SM58 Legendary Vocal Microphone
Legendary microphone ensuring accurate reproduction of vocal dynamics
For more info, visit: